In Person (and streaming) Worship 4-18-21Posted on: April 16, 2021, by : FLCadmin
Join us LIVE in person Sunday April 18 at 10am, via the live stream, or watch later from this page.
Third Sunday of Easter (Year B)
Scripture: Acts 3:12-19 • Psalm 4 • 1 John 3:1-7 • Luke 24:36b-48
(If you get an error message, just click the link to “Watch this video on YouTube”)
We will continue online each week and will let you know when our next in-person service will be.
Information for if you are attending in person
On Sunday, April 18th we will have worship in-person. Masks will be required at all times, there will be no coffee-hour, capacity in the sanctuary will be limited, and we will not be singing together. Look for an email next week with details about additional safety protocols. The service will also be live-streamed. Thanks to all the volunteers who are helping make this happen
The Council meets on Tuesday, April 13th and will be working on a schedule for worship in person going forward. We will share information as soon as we have it about when the next in-person service will be. Because we share Pastor Erik with Faith, we need to work with their Council to develop a plan that works for both churches
There are just a few rules we must follow:
- Masks are required. Bring your own, or we have some available.
- Reservations NOT required. Ushers will help you find a distanced seat.
- The congregation will not be permitted to sing.
- Please, no hugs or hand-shaking.
- Coffee and food will not be permitted after service.
Please self- screen prior to leaving home by reviewing the following questions. If you answer Yes to any of these questions, we ask that you please stay home.
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Have you had any known exposure to COVID in the last two weeks?
- Fever or chills- if in doubt, take temp
- Cough (recent or new)
- Muscle, body aches, or headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
* All frequently touched surfaces have been and will be properly sanitized.
*As usual, the top entry will be open as well as the lower level.
Would you like to be part of leading worship?
There are lots of ways for you to participate in worship— special music, reading scripture, offering prayers, leading the Creed or Lord’s prayer, or even just the “Go in peace, serve the Lord!” at the end. It’s as easy as clicking a link on your smart phone or computer—if you can Zoom, you can do this (it’s actually easier!) Let Deb Seay or Heather know if you would like to be part of worship. We would love for everyone in our congregation to take a turn!
You can always find the latest link at https://freebornchurch.org/wp/sermons/